Friday, September 10, 2010

What a horrible comic I've made

This is a dream I had last night, me and Vincent Price were morning his dead wife Leigia (whom happens to be a tea cup thingy) when Static Shock comes in and raises a stink.  (Shocking isn't it? AHUR AHUR AHUR)


 I now realize how dumb this is, and I apologize for the life wasted reading this, but I got some giggles drawing it instead of doing homework.  The most painful part was making my handwriting legible, next time I'll use a font, I don't even care how shitty it will look.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Static......(and Natascha)

    This was HUGE, but i'm glad you made this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAA OMG i'm going to die

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha lol imy. that comic strip completely made my day.

    ReplyDelete