Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Comic - Potty humor

So this one is a really crappy comic.  Sorry for the suckish, but there are some poop jokes that make it all better.


I was originally going to make this a whole hella longer, but then I got bored, and didn't.  I was going to have this whole scene with a handicapped kid needing to use the crapper but then the guy pelting him in the face with some heavy, preferably metallic, object.  And then there was gonna be a toilet paper mummy, and Elvis, and maybe some of Jimmy Hoffa references, not to mention a nice building montage with Beetles music playing in the background... man... it was gonna be beautiful...

ENOY THE POETRY!

P.S. Just thought of another one, LINCOLN LOG! Get it? LOG?  The guy is engineering a brown submarine in this comic, it's CLASSIC!

P.S.S. While reading over this thing again I thought, heh...I really should have put "POO-etry" instead of "Poetry" eh-well.

3 comments:

  1. ok, so that was actually funny... that guy should use some dulcolax or something...

    btw, I do not appreciate being flicked off at the end >:( harumph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd and more middle fingers your fans demand it

    ReplyDelete